- Recently we bought a new second-hand light fitting for the church: however, it needs some work done on it, such as stripping some paint off, getting a glass panel and a good polish. If anyone would like to do this refurbishment, please see Fr Scott.
- You may notice a lot more light around the west entrance to the church as the jacaranda tree has been pruned back this week. We are blessed with beautiful gardens, but this also involves some costs in maintenance.
- All are invited to a Mass at 12 noon on Saturday 14 July to celebrate the Feast of St Benedict, followed by a shared lunch. Archbishop Geoff Smith will be our guest preacher.
- Our next parish lunch will be 15 July, for Catholic Renewal Sunday. Fr Warwick Winsall-Hall is our guest preacher and the main mass is at 10.30, an hour later. We are having a shared curry lunch afterwards.
- The St George’s Fellowship Group will next meet on Tuesday 3rd July at 1 pm. Our speakers will be Pauline and Allen Pearson, who will tell us about their travels in Burma (Myanmar). You are all welcome to come to this presentation and then share afternoon tea with us.
- This morning we will bless a restored old black cope, recently obtained by Fr Scott.