- Lectionaries: Last day to order today is this Sunday.
- ABM Fundraiser: Orders being taken for Kyton’s delicious Christmas puddings and mince pies. Puddings $15.00 each. Mince pies $10.00 for six. Order form at back of church. Last day to order – October 28.
- Anglicare Christmas cards are again available for you to order through the parish. Please see Robyn Leeson after Sunday 9.30 mass for next few weeks.
- The Fellowship Christmas Lunch will be held at 12 noon on Tuesday 20 November this year at The Buckingham Arms Hotel, 1 Walkerville Terrace, Gilberton. The smorgasbord lunch costs $29 for seniors, drinks extra. Please put your name on the list at the back of the church if you are coming. Friends and family most welcome.
- Notice is hereby given of a special vestry meeting to consider the budget and to approve a faculty and the AGM of the Coulthard Fund and Education Association on Sunday 4 November, at 11 am. Owing to the range of events in November the Parish council meeting will now be on the 18 November and the Education Association meeting will now be on 2 December.
- Friday, 2nd November, is the great feast of All Souls, where we particularly pray for all the departed. There will be requiem masses that day at 10.00 am and 5.15 pm. Please write any names you want remembered on the list available at the back of the church. Note that all who died in the last twelve months should already be on the list – check before adding them again. They will be remembered particularly at both masses. To save time indicate which mass you would like the other names to be remembered, just write 8 or 12 in the option column. In addition to this requiem there will be another special requiem for all those who have had unquiet deaths on Friday 9 November at 5.15. If you have any names for this requiem please see Fr Scott. The usual monthly requiem for all whose anniversaries fall in November will be on Friday 16 November.
- Next Sunday the hall is in use from 11.30 am with a booking.