- We are having a confirmation here this Saturday 25 November at 6 pm for Pratibha Marqus. Please try and come to support her that night. There will be a shared meal afterwards.
- The Fellowship Christmas Lunch will be held at the Buckingham Arms Hotel, 1 Walkerville Terrace, Gilberton at 12 noon on this Tuesday 21 November. Everyone is invited to come along and bring family and friends. Please add your name to the list at the back of the church if you are able to attend.
- Bishop McCall has written on behalf on Newton College in PNG. The college is in need of help and Bp Jeffrey Driver is going to assist them by organising material and books. However, $10,000 is needed by December and there is an appeal to help.
- Christmas puddings available for collection in Parish Hall kitchen.
- Magdalene Centre Christmas Hampers There are at least 400 hampers to be filled with Christmas goodies for the needy. Donation ideas on flyers available at back of Church and on noticeboard in Parish Hall. Please give generously and place your donation in the basket by the pulpit. (Please do not gift wrap any items).
- Time to organise the next three-month roster – please check the draft roster at the back of the church for corrections.
- Our thanks to Trevor Clarke, our electrician for the restoration work on the plaster crucifixion behind the font – it now has a spear again.
- Notice is given of the Special Vestry meeting to consider the budget, and the AGMs of the Education Association and Coulthard Fund on Sunday 26 November at 11 am.